Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen : Starter remainder of 2019 Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joshua Ballinger Lippincott Rosen : Starter remainder of 2019 Season

So is Jesse Davis back in at LT? I guess that depends on how Prince looks this week in practice otherwise they probably leave Webb at LT. Seems to me we are better off with Davis at RT and Webb at LT....as much as I would like to get Prince some snaps.

Albert Wilson could be a great boost to the offense if he can go. I also expect Walton to get more carries.

So is Jesse Davis back in at LT? I guess that depends on how Prince looks this week in practice otherwise they probably leave Webb at LT. Seems to me we are better off with Davis at RT and Webb at LT....as much as I would like to get Prince some snaps.

Albert Wilson could be a great boost to the offense if he can go. I also expect Walton to get more carries.

You may have to hold off on Walton he did not practice today and has an undisclosed illness. Questionable for the game. Wilson was limited with the calf/hip injury, (I say it will be a game-time decision) but if he can go and practices fully tomorrow, he will be a huge boost in the slot. I want to see Gaskins and Laird get some carries this year too. Laird has been active all 4 games but no reps. Gaskins on the other hand, has been inactive in all 4 games. OL will be WEBB DEITER KILGORE BOEHM PRINCE. But, if Jesse can go then it will be shuffled again. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom