JP Losman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JP Losman

LADIfreakinDA

dolphin fan since 1926!
Reaction score
I saw one of those in-depth profiles on JP Losman on espn where they followed him around from preparing to the senior bowl thru the combine. Anyways, I can't really say why but he came off to me as kind of a douchebag. Anybody else see it? It was just something about him I didn't really like, he seemed more arogant than confident. Anyways...just making conversation...

I agree. I think in an environment where the skill level is much greater, he may get his attitude in check. He has good skills to succeed though. Probably go to Green Bay.

I thought the same when he was on NFL network.

This guy has Ryan Leaf written all over him. I know he wont be a top 10 pick like Leaf was, but all the traits are there...strong arm, talented, arrogant head case. I really hope he gets his act together or else he'll be a bust.

yah i thought the same thing, all i could think about when i saw him was BUST

it depends on who coaches the kid. I feel being good and talking smack is a terrible combination,IF you can not back it up.Dolfanreal69

Can you guys imagine if we trade down into the 2nd round and then Take Losman?Call me crazy but it could happen. We always get a curvball and this could be it.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom