JR Tolver Camp Diary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JR Tolver Camp Diary

He & his brother look just alike.. jus like Chris Bosh & his brother.

Dang, I've totally ignored that. Will have to catch up on that reading tonight. :)

I really like this kid.. football and personality wise. I think he has a good head on his shoulders and (for now) he really loves this game. I love rookies for that reason alone... MOST of them really have their hearts in the game. I hope Tolver makes this team.

Well, I have to go and study my playbook before I go to bed. I do that for about an hour a day. I have to get to the point where I know exactly what I'm doing when the play is called in the huddle. If I am thinking too much I end up running the precise route that is drawn in the playbook and it looks like I lack awareness. If I understand what I have to do as soon as I hear the play I can use my instincts and make plays. I think that's what we all want.

Between him and Derrius Thompson (who Robert Ford says knows more about running routes than probably just about anyone in the world) seems we've got ourselves a couple of real technicians. Wish Chambers would shape up a little more.

Those three duos are going to be great in the future if we keep them.. chambers, Thompson, and then Tolver.. TOo good..

I like that he mentions his ST tackles with a little pride. That mentality goes a long way.

I like this kid, he doesn't seem arrogant, and he genuinely wants to play well and help the team. I like his honesty about being nervous and running the wrong route, it's refreshing.

Originally posted by Bad Lieutenant
I like this kid, he doesn't seem arrogant, and he genuinely wants to play well and help the team. I like his honesty about being nervous and running the wrong route, it's refreshing.

Honesty, he lied about beating Wade in pool 5 straight times.:lol:

JR Tolver is a good guy...both on the field and off. I enjoy reading his updates...I remember Simmons doing this last year, only to get cut.

And it also seems every time he gets the ball in his hands there some type of explosion or big play, and i love seeing his enthusiasim after every catch!

Admit It when you see him lining up far right your only thought is please throw it long!

Back
Top Bottom