JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

haven't they made enough renovations to bring SB back? the stadium is basically brand new again. of course there will always be tweaks, they still have to install new video boards but that canopy looks hideous to me. It just reminds me of those ugly soccer stadiums.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

I agree but they probably would have bent over if the marlins hadn't screwed them.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

he's not paying for it to be a nice guy, he's doing so b/c it will make him much more money in the long run including bringing the SB back to Miami. Miami should have the SB every 4-5 years.
The Marlins screw up was strictly a City of Miami problem and a lot of corruption involved. While the City of Miami was somewhat involved in negotiations the biggest burden would have been carried by Broward County and Miami-Dade County. Neither was ready to give an inch or a penny.
SunLife is essentially some 15 miles outside Miami.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

What should be better though is the crowd noise for an added home field advantage. We have missed that since the OB days and the canopy will deflect the crowd noise back down to the field. Should be a huge boon for us....as long as the fans show up.

What should be better though is the crowd noise for an added home field advantage. We have missed that since the OB days and the canopy will deflect the crowd noise back down to the field. Should be a huge boon for us....as long as the fans show up.

Team needs to give locals the reason to come. I go down once a year because I have limited access to the team.

As long as there is a good product on the field the fans will show up. If Ross goes by "Field of Dreams" (if you build it they will come) and he thinks a canopy is enough the stadium will be half full.

Phase one looks better than phase two to be honest. Stadium looks awesome right now. Still can't believe the Marlins got a new stadium before the dolphins or the U lol

I am just wondering how long before tannehill is sacked on the jumbotron up there....

Phase one looks better than phase two to be honest. Stadium looks awesome right now. Still can't believe the Marlins got a new stadium before the dolphins or the U lol

As has been discussed, you can thank Miami's orrupt politicians for that.
David Beckham's going through a hell of a time now because of the Marlins Ballpark fiasco

The canopy structure pieces were laying around the West parking lot all season. That's what made parking twice as bad.

I wonder why they don't put the boards in first. You figure it would be much easier without a canopy.

Really? Do you build your house first and then put the 71 inch LED on your wall or vice versa?

Some non-coaching Dolphins news ---> Sun Life Stadium’s renovations to include new LED lighting miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/kia@AdamHBeasley
10:11am - 9 Jan 16

Really? Do you build your house first and then put the 71 inch LED on your wall or vice versa?
Yes really.
It seems easier to lower the video boards in without the canopy as the canopy extends over the video boards, and over the concourse.

Change your name from Third Eye to Second Brain until you find a way to discuss things like an adult rather than making snappy stupid comments with ridiculous examples who have nothing to do with he subject on hand.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom