JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II.... | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JRS/Hard Rock Stadium Renovations, Phase II....

The only thing I will say about the Uber tailgate thing is that if it includes the cost of a round trip to / from the stadium AND you needed transportation to the stadium to begin with, that's actually not a bad deal.

The only thing I will say about the Uber tailgate thing is that if it includes the cost of a round trip to / from the stadium AND you needed transportation to the stadium to begin with, that's actually not a bad deal.

Up to a $15 ride. That'll get you about 1/2 mile after the game :lol:

This. I don't get people that can't hold their pee for 3 hours. I don't care how much I drink, I can hold my pee all day...let alone for a 1pm game. Pee before the game and there should never be an issue.

I don't trust guys with weak bladders.

This. I don't get people that can't hold their pee for 3 hours. I don't care how much I drink, I can hold my pee all day...let alone for a 1pm game. Pee before the game and there should never be an issue.

Wait until you get older!! Same thing happen to me......all of a sudden I'm peeeeeeing every 5 minutes. It sucks. FLowmax helps, but miss it one day, holy ****.....peee, peeeeeee, pee.

It depends on what I'm drinking and how much.

Liar Liar taught us that if you don't piss when you need to, achieving an erection can get difficult.

[video=youtube_share;TCocGsEU86o]https://youtu.be/TCocGsEU86o[/video]

Holding urine in is creates bacteria infections. Bacteria not good.

Like Jack Nicholson said in Bucket List

Never pass up a bathroom, never waste a hard-on, and never trust a fart.

Are they planning to put up a Hard Rock logo up today?

Driving down I-95(near Jupiter), I saw a semi carrying a huge letters that looked like the Hard Rock logo going southbound on the T-pike.

Uber joins forces with newly renovated Hard Rock Stadium, Miami-Dade Transit

Want to ride transit but don’t live within walking distance of a Metrorail Station? Want to go to Hard Rock Stadium but don’t want to drive?

That’s where Uber comes in.
The Department of Transportation and Public Works (DTPW) has joined forces with Uber. The collaboration is an effort to help reduce congestion on the roadways by encouraging more drivers to opt for public transit.
“At Miami-Dade County, we’re all about moving our residents forward and making it easier for all Miamians to get where they need to go,” said Carlos A. Gimenez, mayor of Miami-Dade County. “By collaborating with Uber, getting to and from our transit stations is easier — and faster — than ever.”
Riders who request an UberPOOL within 15 miles from a Metrorail stop will only pay $3 for the trip, to and from any Metrorail stop in the county.
“We know that a lot of our residents are curious about trying public transit, so we want to make the choice an easy one,” said Alice N. Bravo, director of transit department. “By collaborating with the ride-share companies, our riders have the benefit of a quick and easy trip to one of our Metrorail stations for a low, affordable price, without worrying about parking."
“Uber will get you to us, and then let us do the rest,” added Bravo.
http://miamitimesonline.com/news/2016/aug/31/uber-joins-forces-newly-renovated-hard-rock-stadiu/

Field is painted, ready for gameday!

Stadium_Renovation_Construction_Cam_August_31_2016_04_00pm_zpspsozum4j.jpg

Back
Top Bottom