JT considering retirement???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT considering retirement????

I mean, look at Zach, I rememeber when he use to say stuff after the game, and then he apoligzed cause he didnt really mean it, he was caught up with the heat at the moment.

jason taylor gets a free pass he can say or do anything he wants because hes carried this team for 10 years. we all know hes coming back he knows hes coming back. he got a little emotional ( whod ever figure that would happen lol)

if there is one person we need back on this team next year its him.....i think he'll be back but if we lose saban and then lose him we are going to be in deep deep sh*t for a long time

If he leaves,then that sucks and he'll be missed.But go out with some class, don't dangle it out there in front of us.Pull the trigger, man up,Stay or Go! Don't play this stupid game with the Media,all the rumors and crap just to float your EGO.....Not with us! "TIME TO UNLEASH MATT ROTH"!!!

I totally agree he would be missed. He's been one of best players for a long time. I also totally agree however that it is indeed time to uleash matt roth. I was just looking over some stats and he put up good numbers in limited time. Bowens has said he wants more playing time. It's time for roth to be in on every down. two years is long enough to wait with one of your second round picks.

jason allen had also better be starting next year. Don't draft a CB in the first round. You need to use your first round pick on a immediate impact player. Unless you are grooming a QB.

Back
Top Bottom