Jt For Rivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jt For Rivers

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I will do that in a minute.JT is in his final year in miami.Nexted year we cant afford him.We got Roth in the draft to take his place.I rather have Rivers for our future.Then JT for one year.In 2005 Roth can learn the NFL way,and Rivers can be a great QB in 2006.It all makes sence.I love JT,but sometimes you got to cut a man loose.

kingfin said:
I will do that in a minute.JT is in his final year in miami.Nexted year we cant afford him.We got Roth in the draft to take his place.I rather have Rivers for our future.Then JT for one year.In 2005 Roth can learn the NFL way,and Rivers can be a great QB in 2006.It all makes sence.I love JT,but sometimes you got to cut a man loose.
What are you talking about? Jason Taylor is signed thru the 2009 season.

Rivers isnt proven. JT is. They would have to include some draft pics with that deal to be fair.

I would hate to see JT go.But Beerman got me buged out when he said JT can be trade after the draft.So i will hope its Rivers

FuturePhin said:
Rivers isnt proven. JT is. They would have to include some draft pics with that deal to be fair.

Have to admit I'd take RIVERS for JT... Don't think FEELEY is going to take us to the promise land....If we are going to the 3-4 we COULD live without JT. What ever SABAN does I'm fine with....

yeah. Let's just trade all of our best players in their prime.

We're not trading Jason Taylor. Pass Rushers of his ilk are just too rare.

Matt Roth will play opposite Taylor (with Carter and Chester inside) and we'll have a dominant OLINe.

kingfin said:
Wow...seriously some people today are in rare form. I have read some of the absolute idiotic posts today

kingfin said:

You my friend have an I-D-10-T problem.

Back
Top Bottom