JT on Cribs/Ricky on Fox Sports now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT on Cribs/Ricky on Fox Sports now

MTV Cribs will air a piece on Jason Taylor's home at 10 p.m

you've been warned :evil:

how funny was that - on LilRomeo Crib, they have him meeting up with Master P - how's that for conincidence for dolphans

Taylor's house is frugal by Fla standards, now if he lived down the road in New Canaan, CT near Letterman that w/b an impressive house, but in Fla that is a starter home for someone making 5 mil a year. Smart guy that JT

Katrina was cute, but not on nearly enough. :(

Ricky was cool on Fox

he's definitely a shy kinda guy, but spoke much better than I would on national TV :D

he's a big, stoudt guy - kinda like a Bettis with more muscle.

Nice house...

I"m impressed.....not too flashy, shows he has good taste....not like some of the houses they show....McNabb has his own BARBER SHOP in his basement!!

He definatly is quiet, seemed a little uncomfortable at first...unline Keyshawn, which aired right after him....he really is an egotisicital a*hole, ain't he?? Only Keyshawn would wear a shirt around his house with his own name on it.....LOL!!

OH..and JT's wife really is a hottie, ain't she? I wish they showed more of her...hehe:band:

Re: Nice house...

Originally posted by Dolphan5499
OH..and JT's wife really is a hottie, ain't she? I wish they showed more of her...hehe:band:
Don't talk about Zach's little sister like that ;)

P.S. me, too :p

TV vs Real Life

Only Keyshawn would wear a shirt around his house with his own name on it.....LOL!!
I suspect that Keyshawn, like a lot of folks in his position, makes the most of it when he expects having tv cameras around.

I ran into Keyshawn at Disney World last summer, pushing his kids around in a stroller, just like any other dad. He obviously wasn't looking for extra attention, but he also took the time to chat with me once he realized I wasn't going to shout out his name and ask him to autograph everything within reach. I was left with the impression that he was a good guy, despite his time spent with the Jets.

Jeff

Keyshawn

I guess everyone has their "game personality". I heard that Deion Sanders was quite a nice guy and great father off the field, but we all know him as, well...Deion...! :lol:

I still think he is arrogant, though..nothin will change that..hehe

For most of JTs crib I was surprised they were showing him on the show. He really isn't that famous with non-Dolphins fans.

Zack has a hot sister

:eek: Wow Jason Taylor did alright she is hot.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom