JT on Cribs/Ricky on Fox Sports now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT on Cribs/Ricky on Fox Sports now

Dolphan5499

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jason Taylor on Cribs..

They are featuring JT's house Wed night on MTV Cribs..guess he wants to show off everything he bought with the money he got by screwing us out of Trace last year...!!! .:yell:

Re: Jason Taylor on Cribs..

Originally posted by Dolphan5499
They are featuring JT's house Wed night on MTV Cribs..guess he wants to show off everything he bought with the money he got by screwing us out of Trace last year...!!! .:yell:
:confused: JT is 5x the all-around player that Trace was; and now we'll see if Trace can still play. I loved Trace as a fin, but you gotta stick with youth and productivity; and at this point let it go. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphan39
:confused: JT is 5x the all-around player that Trace was; and now we'll see if Trace can still play. I loved Trace as a fin, but you gotta stick with youth and productivity; and at this point let it go. :rolleyes:

AGREED;)

Re: Jason Taylor on Cribs..

Originally posted by Dolphan5499

P.S. why do you have 99 in your name or were you j/k ?

All pro players are paid a lot. Relative to what other players at his position are making, he has a "fair" salary.

Re: Re: Jason Taylor on Cribs..

AMEN!

Re: Re: Jason Taylor on Cribs..

Won't argue with ya on that, but if (big if..) he had stayed with the phins, ya never know..he may not have gotten injured...but I do agree with ya....

:confused: JT is 5x the all-around player that Trace was; and now we'll see if Trace can still play. I loved Trace as a fin, but you gotta stick with youth and productivity; and at this point let it go. :rolleyes: [/QUOTE:monkey:

Tough crowd...

:drinker:
LOL!! 99 is in my name only cuz almost every variation was taken at that point with Yahell, and it just kinda stuck. Actually, wanted to convert it to dolphan29, but it was taken.

Best part about Jason Taylor on Cribs??

We get to see his foxy wife (Zach's sister) Katina. Hey now!!

I am surprised Jason Taylor is on Cribs. I like him a lot, but usually when they have a sports player on they may not be as good as JT but are usually more famous. Damon Stoudamire isn't very good but a lot of people know who he is so he was on Cribs, for example. I watch Cribs every week so you know I'll be watching tomorrow. And By the way, two great shows are on tonight. 24 and the Real World!!!!!!!

Haven't seen the Real World since that girl who's kidney's are messed up came back. What have I missed since then??

Not much, besides Aneesa getting it on with a chick and then getting in a fight with her and Theo getting in a dumb fight with Tonya.

Ah yes, the "Real World"LOL, a casted soap opera of actual people instead of actors in a studio.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom