JT on NFL network, set your tivos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT on NFL network, set your tivos

placebo

Starter
Reaction score
JT has a really nice segment on Total Access, and it is still replaying at this time.

Terrell davis chats it up with him in the bubble, and some great highlights are shown(grossman getting posterized).

JT=DPOY

also if anyone wants to watch it like 5 or 10 times (lol), you can go on NFL.com's homepage its posted on there right now....its a really good interview :)

http://nfl.com/

Brown42000 said:
I missed it.:(

It's going to be on like 5 or 6 different times throughout the weekend. The interview was really good and when you listen to him you kind of see that he has a winner's type of attitude when it comes to football. He didn't throw anyone under the bus and when he said "If we don't go to the playoffs then there's nobody to blame but ourselves". He also talked about getting a ring before he retires and other things. Great interview

that was awesome, we need to get JT and ZT a ring i mean for all their hard work and their outstanding plays they deserve more than anyone in the league...this team or should i say organization owes it to them to for the next two years do whatever they can to make this a super bowl caliber team, comming into this year we were mistaken but with the way we have played both late in last season and now in this season we have the ability to win on any given sunday against any team in the nfl, we just need to be more consistent throughout the year to achieve our goals of a super bowl......LETS BRING IT HOME SOONER THAN LATER!!!!

Dolphan23 said:
also if anyone wants to watch it like 5 or 10 times (lol), you can go on NFL.com's homepage its posted on there right now....its a really good interview :)

http://nfl.com/
The link won't work on my computer and I have Time Warner Cable:shakeno: ...No No Noooooooooooooooo...Oh well:D

i'm glad he is (and hope he stays a part of) the organization.

Back
Top Bottom