JT Potential HOF? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT Potential HOF?

I say yes, absolutely. Even though the NFL only started counting sacks around 81(I think), JT has comparable numbers to players already in the HOF. One player that comes to mind would be Howie Long. Jason has already surpassed Howie's 75 sack total, and with at least four more years he will be able to pass Randy White at 111 or 113...not sure exact numbers for Randy, but that’s about right. So barring any unforeseen career ending injuries, I think Jason will be a lock for the Hall.

I think a lot depends on how the Miami Dolphins do as a team during the next 3-5 years...if we can win a Superbowl with JT and Zach i think they both are in,,,,if NOT, then I would say Zach still has a good shot.,,his stats are virtually identical to those of Ray Lewis....but Ray has a SB ring and Zach doesn't....I think JT needs to step it up and get more sacks but 3 or 4 more solid years and maybe a SB would likely get him in. A lot of great players never make the hall because they were on average teams....that is why we need to win a SB so these guys can get into the hall. :)

Back
Top Bottom