JT says Phins woes trace to bad practise?....WOW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JT says Phins woes trace to bad practise?....WOW

HoustonPhinFan

Phinfan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It is amazing that Phins haven't had good practices and probable cause for bad play. This is crazy, and to me it implies that the coaches aren't doing their job, and players are taking it easy.

Not sure what is happening....I am dreading going through another season of 3-13....

I have tickets to the philly game...thinking of selling it. These guys better practice and win a few together.

Depressing to see even the Bills do good. My guess we have no true football minds in Dolphins camp at the GM level.

It is amazing that Phins haven't had good practices and probable cause for bad play. This is crazy, and to me it implies that the coaches aren't doing their job, and players are taking it easy.

Not sure what is happening....I am dreading going through another season of 3-13....

I have tickets to the philly game...thinking of selling it. These guys better practice and win a few together.

Depressing to see even the Bills do good. My guess we have no true football minds in Dolphins camp at the GM level.

GM level??? The owner is more worried about creating a good circus, than about creating a good football team

Why is this a surprise we have a lame duck coach and the GM is not far behind - players see the writing pon the wall - and they take on the characteristics of their coaches

Now I know why Parcels hated JT.......

i think the fins should move out of Miami.

I am with you. Would love to see them in LA, Driving distance, beautiful scenery. Most beautiful women in the world and absolutely friggin ZERO HUMIDITY to deal with. I was in places in Vietnam that were less humid then S. Florida.

The new stadium is going to be unreal out there. They can move a UFL team into Joe Robbie or some Soccer league team for all I care. Do not even have to change the Dolphin name as there are Pacific Dolphins cruising the coast everyday our here.

Man would I love them to move.

Now I know why Parcels hated JT.......

Part of the reason why the Jets bid him farewell. Main reason was he blows and by mid season he should be able to obtain Medicare. He was not well liked in the lockeroom and even less by the coaching staff. If anyone noticed by the end of the season his playing time was cut real far down. Of course they threw him in there against us be he sucked.

Nobody here cannot say JT is not noted for this kind of thing either. If I were them I would cut his ***, there has to be DEs available that are younger and as good as Taylor is now. Screw his salary whatever it is, pocket change for Ross, pocket change.

I am with you. Would love to see them in LA, Driving distance, beautiful scenery. Most beautiful women in the world and absolutely friggin ZERO HUMIDITY to deal with. I was in places in Vietnam that were less humid then S. Florida.

The new stadium is going to be unreal out there. They can move a UFL team into Joe Robbie or some Soccer league team for all I care. Do not even have to change the Dolphin name as there are Pacific Dolphins cruising the coast everyday our here.

Man would I love them to move.

yeah, LA is the obvious place everyone immediately says but that would not happen cus we absolutely have to be in the AFC east so BB and pats, bills, jets can laugh at us every year.

yeah, LA is the obvious place everyone immediately says but that would not happen cus we absolutely have to be in the AFC east so BB and pats, bills, jets can laugh at us every year.

Well Dallas managed to stay in the NFC East, maybe we can too :) If you keep going East from around Atlanta you will eventually hit LA. so thats still East.:)

Well Dallas managed to stay in the NFC East, maybe we can too :) If you keep going East from around Atlanta you will eventually hit LA. so thats still East.:)

i say san antonio then.....i lived there in my younger years... nice town! I could visit my brother and nephews/nieces on a reg basis. :) 10th largest populated city.

Why ? Because the team sucks they should leave ? I don't get your logic.

oh, it goes way beyond that.....here is the logic. This market sucks. cant even get half the people in that town to go to a baseball game? Cuba North? u kidding me? Miami is about beach babes and cocaine dealers and night life.

I have been a miami fan since 1971. This market sucks and the fans quite honestly are terrible. If i am reading on here about the heat and how everyone stays inside, i say that is pitiful.

Back
Top Bottom