Juicy new details revealed in growing feud between Roger Goodell and Jerry Jones | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Juicy new details revealed in growing feud between Roger Goodell and Jerry Jones

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
I am not a a Goodell fan but even less a Jones fan. Always thought he is a blowhard, a Trump of the NFL.
I always contended the notion that AT&T Stadium being Jerry's house. The stadium was financed and build by the city, based on what Jones wants. It is owned by the city and the Cowboys are only the management organization. Jones was only responsible for cost overruns which he actually couldn't pay for instead
Sometime before Jones was part of the ownership group that got Goodell elevated to commissioner in August 2006, Goodell convinced other owners to give Jones the loans he “all but begged” for at a league meeting, when he needed millions more from the G3 loan program to cover the rising costs of AT&T Stadium;

In this whole saga I am extremely disturbed that an owner threatens his players with suspension for kneeling yet wants to overlook domestic abuse.

Juicy new details revealed in growing feud between Roger Goodell and Jerry Jones

https://sports.yahoo.com/juicy-new-...feud-roger-goodell-jerry-jones-173805192.html

I'm not a Jones fan by any stretch, but Goodell seems to think he owns the NFL. The guy is paid WAY too much, I hope Jones has his way with him.

Jones is such a baby! Called Kraft and told him to take his medicine on the Brady suspension but acting like a 2 year old over Elliot. Take your medicine Jerry.

Jerry Jones is such an ass wipe can't stand him. Goodell is annoying but has made a lot of money for the league, plus he takes hit after hit for the owners he deserves his money.

Back
Top Bottom