Julian Edelman Suspended For First Game Against Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julian Edelman Suspended For First Game Against Miami

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! And so it begins...

073386db69907ac3257af2a9ef378e57--danny-amendola-boyfriend-material.jpg

Effin loser! I can't stand that POS. Rats finding new ways of cheating. Although knowing how corrupt the NFL is, he'll appeal and they'll reduce his sentence to a 3 game suspension just in time for the Rat's first divisional game

Woah, pretty shocked by this.

If this holds up, it will be very good for us.

Do some of you think NFL players get that big because of genetics and working out? I would say a large amount of players take banned substances, The smart ones know when, and when not to do it. I can assure you there's players on Miami's team that take substances as well.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/05/heal...-drugs-nfl-investigative-explainer/index.html

The NFL, for example, is far less vigorous. Each week during the season, which runs from September to February, the NFLPA randomly selects 10 players per team to be tested for testing. Though specimens may be collected any day of the week, the collection of blood specimens is prohibited on game days, and a player cannot be asked for more than six blood tests per year.
For NFL specimens collected at a training facility or a stadium, players have up to three hours to deliver it from the time they were notified. For specimens collected anywhere else, such as their home, the player has to schedule a time for specimen collection within 24 hours of notification.

Back
Top Bottom