Julian Edelman Suspended For First Game Against Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Julian Edelman Suspended For First Game Against Miami

This is hilarious but they always find a work-around.

Remaining receivers....

Jordan Mathews (very productive in the slot)
Phillip Dorsett (slot)
Cordarrell Patterson (slot)
Braxton Berrios (slot)

I would not be surprised to see Berrios or Patterson turn into a star with Brady and BB.

Our ST better be on their game with Patterson as well.

They also have Kenny Britt and Chris Hogan (7/11).

Every little bit helps but lets not get carried away. He's just one player and we'll still need a good game from everyone to beat them. Having said that, glad that happen if it holds

Nothing shocks me about that team anymore. Cheating is in all those players blood.

Teams generally take on the personality of their HC, I know this as a long time soccer referee. With this team, that means cheating as much as possible, hopefully without getting caught. That's the MO of Bellicheat, and the patsies team which is absolutely not a coincidence.

A lot of pressure on Gronkowski to stay healthy now. They can't afford to lose him for multiple games.

We kicked their tail last year on Monday night without him and showed the blueprint of how to beat them - punch Brady in the mouth early and often. Sure the team caught lightning in a bottle for one night and dominated the Pats but with the increased talent this year they can surely do it again.

No elderman, amedola or cooks wow they are hurting at WR. Chances are good Gronk will be hurt too

Music to my ears.. They say it may be linked to the trainer Guerrero. Hopefully it leads to Brady and Gronk too!!

We know how this is going to play out. Edelman and the Patriots will appeal the suspension, he'll be able to play while under appeal, the suspension will be upheald or reduced but applied during a stretch where it doesn't effect the Dolphins or have a major impact on the Patriots.

Better get Chris Hogan in fantasy. That's about the only WR worth a damn on that team

We know how this is going to play out. Edelman and the Patriots will appeal the suspension, he'll be able to play while under appeal, the suspension will be upheald or reduced but applied during a stretch where it doesn't effect the Dolphins or have a major impact on the Patriots.

They can't reduce it.

Its not a conduct penalty. At least not officially, technically it is.

Mathews is pillow soft that’s why Philly gave up on him. Patterson nothing more than a returner Dorsett speed but no polish Berrios couldn’t separate at the Senior Bowl but they could scheme production with him and Mathews.

It’s all about Gronk. If he’s there I don’t care what you try to do you still got problems.

Not having Edelman is huge. I feel like this is a road game though which means likely gonna have to beat the officials in the process.

Back
Top Bottom