julie'n davenport placed on ir | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

julie'n davenport placed on ir

For those of you who don't mind TMI on injuries...

Sounds like he hyper extended his knee and the stretched ligaments/tendons pulled too hard and took some bone with it. :O

Miami is going to lose a lot of games and players.

This is right on schedule

Also @AdamD13 mentioned it earlier. Less talented players work harder than talented players which leads to more injuries. Miami will see a lot of stuff like this during the year.

What happened to Ledbetter

Well hopefully they move Davis back to RT and get someone who is a LT

Just hope we can squeak out one game. All I want and all this team needs.

It shocks and worries me about our front office that APPARENTLY according to verified insider info (posted on VIP forums) we had access to nearly anyone on the roster (save Watson, Hopkins, Watt) and the two guys we took were an already injured crappy tackle and an already injured special teams player.

Really - there was NO ONE else on the Texans roster worth building around?

Jesus this year really is a lot like 2007 with all these injuries on top of just sucking

Sterup back to LT and Davis back to RT... like most of the preseason?

It shocks and worries me about our front office that APPARENTLY according to verified insider info (posted on VIP forums) we had access to nearly anyone on the roster (save Watson, Hopkins, Watt) and the two guys we took were an already injured crappy tackle and an already injured special teams player.

Really - there was NO ONE else on the Texans roster worth building around?
It’l doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know we wouldn’t have gotten anywhere close to the draft picks we received from the Texans had we taken those players in trade. That being said, no chance at all they’re parting with Watson and or Hopkins. Maybe the oft injured Watt but not the other two.

Yeah, I can see the appeal of going on IR … the team tanks and you don't get blamed. Still, he's a kid who needs to develop, and he's missing out on a lot of snaps where he can learn without getting cut.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
4m

Sources: #Dolphins OT Julie’n Davenport, recently acquired from the #Texans, suffered a hyperextended knee and a small crack in his tibia during practice today. He’s out several weeks, but if he’s placed on IR, he should return this season.
Its like 2007 all over again. Only, surprisingly that team was way more entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom