JumboTrons! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JumboTrons!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Didnt Huzienga say that he was installing new JumboTrons at the stadium for next season? Or was that something else?

Thats something that I have been waiting for for awhile.. they need an upgrade in a major way! When Im sitting in the high seats, I basically have to watch that thing because the players on the field look like ants to me.. Anyway, Im hoping they install something like Philly has in their stadium.. That widescreen Jumbo look awesome and must be really great for the poor folks up in the nosebleed seats!

I went to an Astros game last year when I was visiting my aunt, I know it's baseball but... good lord the jumbo screen was awesome !

I haven't heard anything about Huizenga installing a new widescreen JumboTron, but DAMN that would be sweet!

I know that they are going to...i doubt it will be this year tho. We can hope!

They're definetly planning to, but I don't think it's happening until they do the rest of the renovation when the Marlins move out. That's just what I remember off the top of my head though, could be wrong. And yeah those widescreen jumbotrons look great!

hey skapephin, im trying to contact you thru the private mail, i have a photoshop question to ask. It says uve exceeded the amount of private messages u get. Can u get back to me?

SkapePhin said:
Didnt Huzienga say that he was installing new JumboTrons at the stadium for next season? Or was that something else?

Thats something that I have been waiting for for awhile.. they need an upgrade in a major way! When Im sitting in the high seats, I basically have to watch that thing because the players on the field look like ants to me.. Anyway, Im hoping they install something like Philly has in their stadium.. That widescreen Jumbo look awesome and must be really great for the poor folks up in the nosebleed seats!

Yes, he said he would upgrade the jumbo tron but nobody said anything about THIS year. Go back a month or two in the news articles archives and see. Mr. H was gonna expand and upgrade the parking lots (as some of them are still gravel and dirt road), upgrade the jumbo tron, add a retractable roof(I hate it), add more seats, and make a bunch more suites. He said it would happen in the next few years. Never said it would be this year.:shakeno:

He did mention that he was going to try to do it this year. the main issue was that it has to be done a t a time when they can get the stadium empty (no Marlins games) for a period of time. Otherwise it will be in the newxt few years. What has already started was the upgrading of the suites and such. New furniture and decoration. I was in one for a marlins game and the one next to us was beeing renovated.

The other thing is I'm not sure were getting new scoreboard as much as the inner parts. If you look at the Scoreboards it seems as if its all modular and the houseing can stay and just add and remove parts. What I would really like to see is better scoreboard info around the rim of the stadium. Its hard to see waht you want to see without looking at at least 3 different spots. Somethinglike a complete banner (tv quality) that goes all around the rim not just a bunch of lightbulbs in a matrix.

Anyone that has been to Turner Field this year has seen the new Scoreboard installed by Phillips which I hear is the best.. Haven't seen it for myself yet..

Back
Top Bottom