June 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
It is only about 26 days away! Although this offseason seems to take a long time, we are almost in June, and w/ that come June 1 cuts!

yeah everyone is looking foward till that day......training camp is just around the corner.

26 days. Jesus. I didn't even realize. Time's flying. It'll be training camp before we know it.

But, I don’t want to rush it. Hell I live in Buffalo, we only get about 2 and ½ months of summer. I’m not about to rush it.

Re: Re: Thank you...

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

I don't recall any short offseason.
;)

But this one was longer because we didn't play in the playoffs...so we had even a longer offseason this year..I'm feeling him, I know what he's talking about..I even stop posting for awhile after the season because I was so pissed..I wouldn't have any good to say..so I stayed away for awhile..Just had to get over it...

Re: Re: Re: Thank you...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
I even stopped posting for awhile after the season because I was so pissed..I wouldn't have any good to say..so I stayed away for awhile..Just had to get over it...

I did the same exact thing.

Re: Re: Re: Thank you...

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

But this one was longer because we didn't play in the playoffs...so we had even a longer offseason this year..I'm feeling him, I know what he's talking about..I even stop posting for awhile after the season because I was so pissed..I wouldn't have any good to say..so I stayed away for awhile..Just had to get over it...

Took me about 2 1/2 months before I could even look at the boards without having too much psychic pain.

I REALLY prefer when the team wins.

Originally posted by OG54
It is only about 26 days away! Although this offseason seems to take a long time, we are almost in June, and w/ that come June 1 cuts!
and with that comes Griese and then end of the Ray Lucas debacle :D

Back
Top Bottom