June 1st Cuts complete list? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

June 1st Cuts complete list?

dolphinfan2k5

I don't want a large Farva
Reaction score
Does anyone know of where I could find a complete and updating list of all the June 1 cuts?

dolphinfan2k5 said:
Does anyone know of where I could find a complete and updating list of all the June 1 cuts?

It should be released later today.

All of heard of are Orlando Ruff, Chris Redman, and some o-line guy from N.E.

WestVirginiaFan said:
his played in the europeain football leauge

just a lil reminder for your sig. harris ran for 300+ against a garbage team. edgerrin james ran 299 on the #2 team in the country.

hey, don't knock the pirates, there not that bad.........wait, yeah they are:cry:

just a lil reminder for your sig. harris ran for 300+ against a garbage team. edgerrin james ran 299 on the #2 team in the country.

Just a little reminder, hardly anybody knows this. But Kay Jay Harris had a broken finger, and a bruised ankle in that game....That takes talent to run for that many yards on a bruised ankle

SQuinn17 said:

Darren Sproles before ran over 200+ yards on the #1 ranked Defense in the country Oklahoma

Finz Fury would u please not steal stuff from my sig pic? If you want me to I could just make you one but atleast ask me if u can b4 you take it....

Back
Top Bottom