june first cuts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

june first cuts

tndolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
who do u think we will look at after june first cuts or what position will we look at

Peyton manning...

Other then that I will wait till June.

But Saban does want LB'ER and safety help. So look for Marion to be a possibility

tndolfan said:
who do u think we will look at after june first cuts or what position will we look at
A speed reciever, free safety, and a big DT

I would say that we would look at all positions. It would depend on the player that was released and the amount of money that they were demanding. Once we sign all our draft picks, we won't have much money cap wise to make any other big moves. If we do sign a player, look for it to be on the oline.

I got one.....try this.......Keyshawn Johnson might get cut......

There is a clause in his contract that says that he can get cut this year and it will be a discount on the remainder of his bonus.....

If you add up what Dallas still owes Meshawn over the next three years...it is a ton of money.

Does anybody want MEshawn?

Keyshawn for vet min..yes

will he suck up hid pride and accept tht...not a chance

I got 1 for ya: We will sign anyone that Saban thinks can help the team.

Personally id like to go get Az Hakim who is a great slot wr cause of his deep speed (even if he does drop more than youd like to see) or David Boston right now.

After June I think we might still look at a QB, Wr, D Line, LB's, and especially safety.

Boik14 said:
I got 1 for ya: We will sign anyone that Saban thinks can help the team.

Personally id like to go get Az Hakim who is a great slot wr cause of his deep speed (even if he does drop more than youd like to see) or David Boston right now.

After June I think we might still look at a QB, Wr, D Line, LB's, and especially safety.

Dang it Boik. Why are you always making sense :roflmao:

But, alas, you are right.

Nobody could have predicted the offseason we had. For all we know we could pursue a Simeon Rice TYPE PLAYER if he gets cut lol!!!

I think Saban will probably look LB in free agency and WR. I really think he isn't too worried about WR but LB debth has me concerned as well as S position. In reality even without any moves we are much better than last year just because our coaching staff is one of the best in the NFL and our guys will be learning the right way to do things and hard work will be expected and not praised. With Saban they will work hard or be on the sidelines.

Section126 said:
I got one.....try this.......Keyshawn Johnson might get cut......

There is a clause in his contract that says that he can get cut this year and it will be a discount on the remainder of his bonus.....

If you add up what Dallas still owes Meshawn over the next three years...it is a ton of money.

Does anybody want MEshawn?

Let me think about this for a minute. . .Hell no!!!

i'd say it all depends on the cuts as to what he targets. not knowing....I'd say safety first, then WR, then LB etc. Realistically....WR or LB.

GRYPHONK said:
Dang it Boik. Why are you always making sense :roflmao:

But, alas, you are right.

Nobody could have predicted the offseason we had. For all we know we could pursue a Simeon Rice TYPE PLAYER if he gets cut lol!!!
Its what I do well Gryph. But thanks for the ego boost buddy :D

I really think Saban is going to add a veteran WR to compete for the #3 spot. He seems to be shopping around for the best player and whether we sign one now or after June 1st, I think we will get one.

Back
Top Bottom