Junior Rosegreen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Junior Rosegreen

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
A lot of you are clamoring for us to sign him.

Remember this - Rosegreen is a slow 189lb safety. He also scored a 2 on the Wonderlich. That's right, 2. In my years of following the draft, that is the lowest score I can remember from a non Hurricane.

Seriously though, there are a lot of concerns that he would struggle to pick up defensive schemes. He doesn't fit the MO of Saban and frankly I will be amazed if he signs.

miami_mi

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Don't you get 3 points for just signing your name?

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
The thing that scares me from him is that he's a SS with the size of a FS.

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Boomer said:
That's right, 2. In my years of following the draft, that is the lowest score I can remember from a non Hurricane.

:roflmao:

ALfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rosegreen ran a 4.45 at the Pro Day in Auburn and probably knew the Auburn defensive schemes better than anyone, including Carlos Rogers. I can't recall him blowing an assignment. He is excellent against the run and hits like a truck at 190 lbs. Just ask Reggie Brown from UGA about last year's game.

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
It really scares me, and also ticks me off, that there are a lot of college athletes who can't even score a damn 10 on the Wonderlic let alone a 2!! Meanwhile, 4 years ago when I applied to Purdue grad school I didn't get accepted :rolleyes: That's OK, pushed me to get a 4.0 at Embry-Riddle ;)

Anyhow...A 2!!!! My God, you seriously have to be on the verge of legally "slow" with that score.

I like Meeuwsen though..I'm on his bandwagon!

GetYoRollOn

Starter
Reaction score
Boomer said:
A lot of you are clamoring for us to sign him.

Remember this - Rosegreen is a slow 189lb safety. He also scored a 2 on the Wonderlich. That's right, 2. In my years of following the draft, that is the lowest score I can remember from a non Hurricane.

Seriously though, there are a lot of concerns that he would struggle to pick up defensive schemes. He doesn't fit the MO of Saban and frankly I will be amazed if he signs.

And who is this Hurricane player(s) that you are referring to??? I doubt any Hurricane player scored that low especially in the post-probation era. Hurricanes don't just put players in the NFL their program turns out STARS!!

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Reaction score
Didnt know all that about him. Im glad we picked up this guy from Oregon State. He sounds like he is a much better fit and a really good playmaker.

Top Bottom