Jurrell Casey released by Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jurrell Casey released by Denver

jimthefin

Club Member
Reaction score
Coming off an injury but he might have something left.

I like him at a reasonable price maybe.

Older, injured, not a position of dire need. Free agency dollars can be spent in better places. In the second wave of free agency you're going to see a lot of good talent with no suitors. That's when you look at guys like this.

Older, injured, not a position of dire need. Free agency dollars can be spent in better places. In the second wave of free agency you're going to see a lot of good talent with no suitors. That's when you look at guys like this.
I do think this strategy is good. With money issues for the teams, players (at least many players) will not get what they want. As things dry up they may well settle for less. Less being a few million per year rather than a zillion.

tenor.gif

You just know we are going to get a ton of these threads as players get released over the next few weeks leading up to FA. Not that I'm saying they are not worth the debate but old and injured are two categories this new regime have steered clear of so far.

He fell off a cliff, no?

Was a key guy in Tennessee and then boom traded for cheap and then cut. Not For Long

Back
Top Bottom