Just 4 fun, Guru of the Week based on last weeks predictions... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just 4 fun, Guru of the Week based on last weeks predictions...

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Ok, I thought I would go through the Week 3 prediction threads and see how we as prognosticators all faired. I'm judging this by point difference and not actual score. (Sorry if i missed anyones predictions)

Score:
Miami 30 Jets 3, a difference of 27 points...

Poster Miami Jets Point Diff
==============================
rafael 28 17 11
Oliver 42 0 42
FinFan4Life 31 16 15
Ronnie Aug 50 10 40
IceBlizzard 30 14 16
WharfRat 31 20 11
nyrican 17 20 3
HofCityFan 27 17 10
Bliztkrieg 33 17 16
clayton83 17 37 20
ethand420 24 30 6
81-McMichael 38 17 21
Merman 27 10 17
WCOASTFIN 32 14 18
13isgr81 35 17 18
===============================

So the Guru of the week award for week 3 goes to:
81-McMichael...
Not only was he closest point difference wise, but he also guessed that Ricky would rush for 154 yards... nice Job 81!

Week 3s Nostradumbass award is a tie between Clayton83, a fin fan who picked the fins to loose by whopping 20 points, and nyrican who picked the Jets to win by 3.

Again sorry if I missed anyone's scores... As you can see the Dolphins play surpassed basically ALL of our expactations, except for Oliver and Ronnie Aug.

Great idea man....I would like to see you do this every week.....too cool, man.:D

Originally posted by inFINSible
Great idea man....I would like to see you do this every week.....too cool, man.:D

Thanks! Perhaps I will if too many people don't flame me for it.

I don't see why they would but, don't let the idiots ruin it any way.

I honesty don't see why anyone would have thought we were going to lose. Going into the game, we were superior in every aspect of the game......

Hey I like the idea too add a little fun to our guesses, I would of never thought 30-3 in a million year. But you know it still feels as good today as it did yesterday lol!

Ok more meaningless numbers... (too much free time)

The average Dolphins point score predicted for this game on this board was 30.8...

The Dolphins offense lived up to but did not exceed the avg. Dolphins fans expectations. This would seem to indicate that most of us are realistic (not many homer predictions)... Good Job everyone!

Now, the average Jets point score predicted for this game on this board was 15.8...

So our defense outperformed the avg posters prediction by 12.8 points... Again this is good because it shows that except for some of us, WE ARE NOT HOMERS! (well most of the time)

Dolphins are more explosive then they have been in years. It is great to see. Also if you guys want any avatars from the Phins- Jets game like the 1 handed Gadsden catch let me know. This 1 on the left I have explains the game.

O and that is what a Jet fan's face looks like today walking down the street of SOFL.

Originally posted by BMarion31
I honesty don't see why anyone would have thought we were going to lose. Going into the game, we were superior in every aspect of the game......

I guess that's the point of the hex or curse or whatever. We have been better than them for years and still manage to lose until now. That's what makes it so hard to take.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
Ok, I thought I would go through the Week 3 prediction threads and see how we as prognosticators all faired. I'm judging this by point difference and not actual score.

Great and Fun idea. Maybe you should start a thread for KC so it would be easier for you to get everyone's prediction. How about some mention for closest score numbers???

are u going to make a certain thread each week, and we can just our predictions there?

Actually Iceblizzard69 already made a thread for the KC game so if the Admin.could make it a sticky post then we could use that.

Back
Top Bottom