Just a crazy thought here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a crazy thought here

If and when bad Fitz returns Rosen gets a look before a rehabbing Tua I would think.

Unless the medicals are great and he is clearly better than Rosen already.

I would like to see Rosen play behind a solid OL to see if he can play.

Absolutely not. In that scenerio you trade the #1 pick next year for a kings ransom.

THIS. If we dont already think TUA is our longtime starter we have no reason selecting him. SO.....that #1 for one of the best prospects in over a decade would be worth a ton..........Like The Dallas Herschel walker trade or The Saints trading everything for Ricky Wiliams................We would be well on our way.

More closely resembled Herbert in that game. I think he's probably a better prospect than Herbert, but we'll see.
The thing I've heard/read about Lawrence is that he is a one read QB, and that isn't going to get it done at this point.
He's good, but the level they are placing him on may be a little exaggerated. Why does everyone knock Tua for having a boat load of talent around him, but Lawrence doesn't get the same treatment? I think on the whole Tua had more receivers, but Lawrence has a couple of good ones plus Etienne.

Back
Top Bottom