Just a note from espn chat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a note from espn chat

Puffboy(ricky)

MVP sextoy
Reaction score
Rick: (Fort Wayne, IN): Where are the bears going to go with the 4th pick? RB or WR?

clear.gif
Todd McShay: (2:15 PM ET ) I think Braylon Edwards if he falls to them at No. 4. If not, it could be a running back -- possibly Cadillac Williams or Cedric Benson, because it sounds like Ronnie Brown will go No. 2 to the Dolphins.

Scouts Inc. saying Brown

Thanks for the info, but I think the "expert" making that statement knows about as much as we do when it comes to guessing who Saban will select.

I think its become apparent that the Bears are in love with Benson... so for the guy to say Edwards is a bit off.

finsnchips said:
I think its become apparent that the Bears are in love with Benson... so for the guy to say Edwards is a bit off.

The Bears don't have a 1 or a 2 reciever. Justin Gage is their best WR, but they don't use him nearly as much as they should. WR is definately the position they need the most, so look for them to Edwards or Williams in the 1st round.

yeah exactly... Pro Bowl WR Mushin Muhammad is their #1 guy... they can grab someone in the 2nd... they want Benson.

They did sign Muhammad, but that doesn't mean they don't need another WR, because they have C-R-A-P after him. In fact, Edwards, with his downfield speed, would be a great complement to the sure-handed Muhammad.

Back
Top Bottom