Just a note: Henne Stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a note: Henne Stats

dabeastdabone

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
People here expect way to much from Henne.

Here is where he lines up after 2 games;

29th in the league in rushing (maybe means little but he tries hard and puts forth effort)

His rating took a beating last week but it still is the same as Big Ben and in the same range as many of the names we hear as future "Bright Stars" in the NFL like Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, Freeman, and Yes...Mat Ryan. And everyone of those players to the man play on teams that are substantially better in both personnel and Coaching.

As for the ones that got away? Bradford and Orton look no better. Neither play on good teams so make of those stats what you will.

How about those McNabb fans out there? Donovan is a train wreck on a very good team. Would you like to rethink that one?

I think it's funny people complain about 3rd down efficiency, for much of the season last year Henne led the league in third down effeminacy. At that point the haters felt that stat was unimportant.

Henne currently has no reliable blocking back or short yardage ability pounder. Yes Thomas did well but he translated to no points last week and in a league where the middle of the road scoring team is putting up 24 points we have entered an era where a pounder is a luxury and not a necessity.

Even though Henne didn't do well last week (and we can hand out blame to the offensive line for that) the game was lost because (a) Thomas fumbled giving the Texas a short field (b) Marshall dropped a sure TD (c) Two field goals missed.

I'll say we are good with Henne. The rest of the team and Coaching needs to step it up.

Get over Henne... he will be gone next year and so will this train wreck on a regime.

Henne will NEVER amount to anything in this league except a spot starter and a career backup.

Stats dont mean anything if there isnt a W along with them.

Get over Henne... he will be gone next year and so will this train wreck on a regime.

Henne will NEVER amount to anything in this league except a spot starter and a career backup.

Boy are you going to eat your words..

if i came in and took over this team, unless andrew luck is on the board, (maybe barkley or kirk cousins or Nick Foles) I'm probably fixxing other things on this team first. There's worse out there then Chad, and he still has more room to grow. I would be drafting safeties, corners, linebackers, offensive line

if i came in and took over this team, unless andrew luck its on the board, (maybe barkley or kirk cousins or Nick Foles) I'm probably fixxing other things on this team first. There's worse out there then Chad, and he still has more room to grow. I would be drafting safeties, corners, linebackers, offensive line
thanks god your in no position nor ever will be to takke over the team

Stats dont mean anything if there isnt a W along with them.

So I guess Cam Newton doesn't have a bright future because he didn't get the W the past two weeks...

Back
Top Bottom