Just a question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a question...

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
but with all the talk about how the Dolphins will be over cap by $17 million next year... HOW the HECK does anyone expect us to be able to afford a good coach?!!!

Coaches don't count against the salary cap. You pay them whatever you want. As for the $17 million, it won't be that hard to get under the cap next year. Every year we're over about that much. Heck, the Raiders were something like $50 million over going into 2002....and they made the Super Bowl.

Was Sammy Knight signed to a 1 year deal?? does anyone know?? Tim Bowens will probably be gone.. That will hurt Zach big time..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Tim Bowens will probably be gone..

I don't know. I've been thinking that the last few years...

If Fletcher had blossomed like they were expecting him to do Madison would be the guy going, but that pick hurts us a lot more than we think.

Instead of changing a key player each year we'll have to cut a few big names sooner than later.

Fiedler amd Griese combine for about 9 million I think, so we cut one and re-structire the other, or we cut both and sign Brunell, or something like that. The other 7 million should be shaved quite easily also.......

Back
Top Bottom