Just a question | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a question

Yeah it's not like he played 77 straight games and 213 sacks before finally succumbing to injuries.
His bumass would have had 213 sacks this season by now...

I'm not talking about that bum anymore.

Rosen is playing FAR beyond what we got from Tannehill. If Tannehill was playing behind this o-line, he would have been on IR by now.
No, what he has shown is better pocket awareness and, generally, the appearance of being more comfortable with playing the position, but just looking at his time with MIA (I didn't watch AZ - and who would want to?), his production is similar to bad Tanny (vs. good Tanny). It's only been two games, though.

No, what he has shown is better pocket awareness and, generally, the appearance of being more comfortable with playing the position

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

There was NO o-line Tannehill played behind that was as bad as this one.

I'll even add that Tannehill's WORSE WR is better than Rosen's BEST WR, at this moment.

I stand by my statement, Tannehill would be on IR by now...at the very least sitting on the bench.
WR corps are totally comparable. Aaaaaand yeah. His OLs were this bad. I dont care if you dont think so. They were horrid from his 2nd year on

He's gotta score points and win games. End of story. Short of that and they need to pick up a QB with the first pick.

Get back with me when Rosen throws more TDs and ints in a season, and maybe have a completion % above 55

Just a question be easy on me , if Rosen keeps improving do we really need to draft a qb or one that is already proven?

Yes, to the first option.

Rosen has shown flashes of promise, but he’s also shown flashes of the bad habits he developed in Arizona.

He’s going to have the rest of the season, but short of him having a huge jump in production, he’s not the future.

However, that’s not the worst thing in the world. If this team ends up with a young, developmental QB to back up someone like Tua, it’s a GOOD problem to have.

While this is an interesting discussion, it misses the most important point of good drafts. Always pick the BPA! The only time need is considered is if there are multiple players with the same grade. If Tua is the BPA, you draft him. If not, then pick the BPA.

WR corps are totally comparable.

You probably typed this with 101% conviction in your claim.:lol:

Parker, Williams, Grant, and Gesicki

vs

Wallace, Hartline, Matthews, and Clay (2013)
Wallace, Landry, Clay, and Hartline (2014)
Landry, Matthew's, Parker, Stills, and Cameron (2015)

Last edited:
You probably typed this with 101% conviction in your claim.:lol:

Parker, Williams, Grant, and Gesicki

vs

Wallace, Hartline, Matthews, and Clay (2013)
Wallace, Landry, Clay, and Hartline (2014)
Landry, Matthew's, Parker, Stills, and Cameron (2015)

.....yeah those WR corps are nothing to write home about that RT had. Probably a bit better than what we have now, but its not a huge difference like you want to believe. Same with OL.

But its okay, youve always hated on the dude, wouldnt expect that to change now

But its okay, youve always hated on the dude, wouldnt expect that to change now

Hated on him? I have a Tannehill jersey from EARLY in his career.

Don't get shady on me because I saw the fraud he is while you still secretly have hope that he'll make the Pro Bowl.

Don't get shady on me because I saw the fraud he is while you still secretly have hope that he'll make the Pro Bowl.
I was in Tannehills corner the first two years as well and I soured on him after the 2013 season (his second). But for some reason (being critical while hoping he turns it around) I was given the label "Tannehill hater". :lol:

lol. Just because you bought a jersey right when he was drafted doesnt mean a thing. And no, I've clearly stated he's average. I got off the band wagon.

But yeah, like I said, Rosen throwing more TDs than ints and having a completion % above 55 might go a long way to convincing anyone he's anything more than a replacement level starter. He absolutely should get the benefit of a full season, but as of right now, its just stupid to say he's been better than RT.

Having good pocket presence and a decent deep ball doesnt make him a better qb. Sorry. (Tannehill's deep ball also got a lot better once Wallace wasnt in the picture.... weird)

lol. Just because you bought a jersey right when he was drafted doesnt mean a thing. And no, I've clearly stated he's average. I got off the band wagon.

But yeah, like I said, Rosen throwing more TDs than ints and having a completion % above 55 might go a long way to convincing anyone he's anything more than a replacement level starter. He absolutely should get the benefit of a full season, but as of right now, its just stupid to say he's been better than RT.

In actually bought Tannehill's jersey after Landry's rookie season. I thought he did the best with what he had...only to find out that was the absolute best he could do.

He was, is, and will always be simply an NFL QB. You give him chicken poop and you BETTER NOT expect chicken salad.

Basically, a bum....

Back
Top Bottom