Just a question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a question

I think we do … no need to put all eggs in one basket when you have a shot at something great vs something good … if it works out you have a very good back up on a cheap contract or a decent commodity for trade … regardless you never stop planning for tomorrow IMO

Two good QBs on a team will hurt nothing just like the Eagles had in Foles & Wentz. If something happens to 1 maybe the other can get you to the SB. Yes...They still need to spend a high pick on a QB

Just a question be easy on me , if Rosen keeps improving do we really need to draft a qb or one that is already proven?

I suspect all you're going to get is opinions. Not all bad . . . it is a fan forum after all.
The real answer is no one knows.
No one knows how Rosen will progress the next 12 games. Some say he won't. Some say he's the next Montana. He WILL improve. The question is how much. Anyone who tells you they have the answer can be safely ignored.
No one knows what will be 'good enough' to satisfy Flo. Elite? I doubt it. Top 10? Maybe. Bottom half? That's QB with the top pick. People will throw around stats. Which ones matter to Flo? No one knows.
No one knows if Flo will consider if there is still room before Rosen hits his ceiling.
No one knows if Flo will factor in things like OL or receivers.
I suspect, having seen Brady for years, Flo will emphasize football intelligence and commitment to being great. How will he evaluate that? No one knows.
It is clear Rosen may end the season being 'good enough,' but he's not near there yet.

The FO got smart with Rosen. If he fails here, nobody else will take him thus he will be the leagues best backup...with Miami.

If he shines, absolutely you still take a QB in 2020. Now, you got two QBs playing lights out, and one who will be a good backup.

Unless someone offers a 1st for Rosen, you dont trade him.

It depends on who is available to us in the draft.

If you have a QB that you think can be an elite player for us (say top 6 or 8 QB in the league), and you don't think you already have that in Rosen, you absolutely draft that QB.

If you don't feel that way about any QB in the draft, you roll with Rosen.

I suspect all you're going to get is opinions. Not all bad . . . it is a fan forum after all.
No one knows how Rosen will progress the next 12 games. Some say he won't. Some say he's the next Montana. He WILL improve. The question is how much. Anyone who tells you they have the answer can be safely ignored.
No one knows what will be 'good enough' to satisfy Flo. Elite? I doubt it. Top 10? Maybe. Bottom half? That's QB with the top pick. People will throw around stats. Which ones matter to Flo? No one knows.
No one knows if Flo will consider if there is still room before Rosen hits his ceiling.
I suspect, having seen Brady for years, Flo will emphasize football intelligence and commitment to being great. How will he evaluate that? No one knows.
It is clear Rosen may end the season being 'good enough,' but he's not near there yet.
Very true I always like to Analyze things especially when was the last we’ve had not just one but three first rounders

I seriously hope they have a clue

Back
Top Bottom