Just a reminder to the Mods | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a reminder to the Mods

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
I just wanted to remind the Mods, do not delete ANY posts or threads. ANY and ALL offensive threads are to be moved to the "Mods only" forums.

Deleted posts and threads need to be saved for reference.

Thanks

I think both Gram and I are referring to the same thread. I am not really sure who deleted what, but I personally would of liked to see what happened in that specific thread.

Yea, no big deal, just reminding (oh hell I am just going to say)

06, 39, don't delete stuff, just move it. LOL

Originally posted by dolfan87
Yea, no big deal, just reminding (oh hell I am just going to say)

06, 39, don't delete stuff, just move it. LOL

I have never deleted a thread, but I have merged/split/editted and moved lots. I moved a pretty "bad" one the teh Smack forum....if that is the one you were thinking of...

OK, thanks guys. It was just a reminder, and I guess nothing was deleted.

You guys are so smart...:D

i noticed also, we had 399 members then it went down to 398, now its back up to 399. does the member count go down when somebody is banned?:confused:

That is a question for AJ, however I don't believe it goes down. The member is still in the database, just under the banned title.

So it wouldn't make sense for the member count to go down.

Besides, was someone banned?

i don't know,

Originally posted by dolfan87
That is a question for AJ, however I don't believe it goes down. The member is still in the database, just under the banned title.

So it wouldn't make sense for the member count to go down.

Besides, was someone banned?
the count just went down one and i assumed thats what happened!

But remember guys, you can't move individual posts to another forum without moving the entire thread. You can only cut and paste the contents of a post and then delete it. :D

OTL or what?

Originally posted by Rude American
But remember guys, you can't move individual posts to another forum without moving the entire thread. You can only cut and paste the contents of a post and then delete it. :D
:rolleyes:

OR, you cold split the thread twice before and after the post in question, move that post, which is now a new thread, to your private forum, and then merge the other two threads of the previously split thread.

BTW, I'll bet people here didn't know you guys even HAD a private forum. :D

this one clinches it!

Originally posted by Rude American
OR, you cold split the thread twice before and after the post in question, move that post, which is now a new thread, to your private forum, and then merge the other two threads of the previously split thread.

BTW, I'll bet people here didn't know you guys even HAD a private forum. :D
:goof:

Back
Top Bottom