Just a Reminder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a Reminder

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder of the Dolphins vs Ravens scores the last three years...

09/08/19
BAL 59 @ MIA10 L

10/26/17

MIA 0 @ BAL 40 L

12/04/16

MIA 6 @ BAL 38 L

Was the loss yesterday the worse ever? Yes

On the other hand, Miami in those other two games did not start a season against these guys, with missing talent at key positions, their best Linemen traded, new coaches, and starting the QB that clearly did not win pre-season.

If these kind of loses puts people in clear horrible mood, then this season might not be for you, because though I think we will win more games then people believe, we are also going to be beaten to a pulp quite a bit.

Which one of those games is the one where Kiko knocked Flacco’s head 20 yards off his torso?

Just a reminder of the Dolphins vs Ravens scores the last three years...

09/08/19
BAL 59 @ MIA10 L

10/26/17

MIA 0 @ BAL 40 L

12/04/16

MIA 6 @ BAL 38 L

Was the loss yesterday the worse ever? Yes

On the other hand, Miami in those other two games did not start a season against these guys, with missing talent at key positions, their best Linemen traded, new coaches, and starting the QB that clearly did not win pre-season.

If these kind of loses puts people in clear horrible mood, then this season might not be for you, because though I think we will win more games then people believe, we are also going to be beaten to a pulp quite a bit.
What does every coach we’ve had who’s played the Ravens have in common the last 10 years? A: they’ve all been ass raped up and down the field by Harbaugh. Except Dan Campbell - the only “leader of men” we’ve had in that time period. He saw Harbaugh’s ass-raping and raised him double. **** these pansy coaches who can’t man up to the bully. I thought Flores would be more like Campbell and less like Gase or Queasy. Cmon man.

So a Fitzgerald led offense in 3 quarters almost doubled the scoring output of offenses in 2 games led by Tannehill and Cutler.

I have so much hope in the O my toes are tingling.

Very good post. We all know the Ravens have our number, they have for years, so why would that change when we field the most incomplete team we've had in the last decade?

Like I've been saying. I'm not surprised we got blown out, I'm surprised at the extent of it. But a loss is a loss and I saw a blow out coming, just not a 7 TD & Perfect Passer Rating type of blowout...

Losing and getting beaten to a pulp while putting out the best team we can and trying is OK. Losing and getting beaten to a pulp while not trying, not being coached and making dumb mistakes is not OK.

Why does this appear to be so hard to understand?

There seems to be so many 'what did you expect, get used to losing' comments around these last couple of days that completely miss the point of those objecting to the **** served up on Sunday.

Losing and getting beaten to a pulp while putting out the best team we can and trying is OK. Losing and getting beaten to a pulp while not trying, not being coached and making dumb mistakes is not OK.

Why does this appear to be so hard to understand?

There seems to be so many 'what did you expect, get used to losing' comments around these last couple of days that completely miss the point of those objecting to the **** served up on Sunday.

You may be right that there was no effert, and they were not trying, but to me that is still to be determined.

In the beginning of the game there was some hard running, Fitz did look like he was trying hard to extend plays, receivers were making efferts to try and also make plays.

The defense did look like they were going through the motions, but it could just be they were legitimately outplayed...the coaching also did not exactly look like they were happy with what was happening.

If the defense continue to play the way they did, players will probably start being replaced on the starting positions, but one game against.a team that lately has beaten Miami to a pulp each time them met.

I agree with you that there will be quite a bit of losing, but losing on purpose still seems doubtful.

Many here that are upset also were people that expected Miami to tank, so the question become, why so angry?

You may be right that there was no effert, and they were not trying, but to me that is still to be determined.

In the beginning of the game there was some hard running, Fitz did look like he was trying hard to extend plays, receivers were making efferts to try and also make plays.

The defense did look like they were going through the motions, but it could just be they were legitimately outplayed...the coaching also did not exactly look like they were happy with what was happening.

If the defense continue to play the way they did, players will probably start being replaced on the starting positions, but one game against.a team that lately has beaten Miami to a pulp each time them met.

I agree with you that there will be quite a bit of losing, but losing on purpose still seems doubtful.

Many here that are upset also were people that expected Miami to tank, so the question become, why so angry?

Exactly. I don't get it.

This says to me that Ross should have done everything possible to snatch John Harbaugh away from the Ravens.

We are also going to let Josh Allen run wild 2 X for the tune of 100 yards a game - book it! We won’t stop anyone from doing what they want to do with us

we have a piddly defence - scheme don’t matter when your players are beaten head to head Mano o Mano

And that was the plan heading in hold onto FA money and dump vets

Just seems that because we always get beaten down by the Ravens it's a free pass or OK to get beaten down by the Ravens. What next, we always lose to the Pats so it's OK to give away stupid penalties, tackle like my grandmother and generally run around like headless chickens against the Pats? If all you look at is the score then that might make sense, but assessing what I saw on Sunday it's not OK and deserves to be questioned.

Back
Top Bottom