Just a suggestion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a suggestion

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Like many on here both my spelling and grammar leave a lot to be desired.

Since this is first and foremost a football fansite questions of grammar or spelling that really do not pertain to the post should be directed to the poster in the form of a PM. This way the poster can correct the mistake if he chooses to and the flow of the thread is not disrupted.

If someone is truly interested in correct grammar this will solve your problem.

Like I said it's just a suggestion.

Thoughts ?

Last edited by a moderator:
quite agree its not im a professional typist and in the end who really cares its a message board, great suggestion

Many times its people that have no real reply to an argument trying to make someone else look bad

Since this is first and foremost a football fansite questions of grammar or spelling that really do not pertain to the post should be directed to the poster in the form of a PM. This way the poster can correct the mistake if he chooses to and the flow of the thread is not disrupted.

Like I said it just a suggestion.

Thoughts ?

High tink hugh r wright. :)

Like I said it just a suggestion.

Thoughts ?

"it's" just a suggestion.

Why do I get the feeling that the people reading this are not the ones who need the message?

People do what they do and that's ok. I'm just offering another less intrusive way to get to the OP with your correction.

Sorry FF, I did not mean to make fun of your suggestion, I know you have everyone's best interest at heart. Again, my apology, just something that pisses me off.

I'm such a bad speller I need a spell checker for my spell checker,and to think I came in 2nd in a spelling Bee in the 3rd grade.

Before endeavoring to expostulate could you kindly further elucidate...lest I misconscrew. TIA Fishy

Before endeavoring to expostulate could you kindly further elucidate...lest I misconscrew. TIA Fishy

Funny Vaark, had a for real rocket scientist on VIP who said he needed a dictionary for your posts. Do you use one to post or, just want a few others to have to look up what you have to say. :)

no :lol:
elucidate all over the place my Blue amigo. i'll get out my dictionary and try follow as best i can. :read:

Sorry FF, I did not mean to make fun of your suggestion, I know you have everyone's best interest at heart. Again, my apology, just something that pisses me off.

I got it my friend. I was still in shock because Dlocks agreed with me on something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom