Just a thought...no one get p!ssed! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought...no one get p!ssed!

I have had 3 threads whacked today because the moderator didn't agree with me. Ii was not aware I couldn't have 2 up at a time but when both went, I put one more up that was NOT a duplicate. And got threatened with a ban while others were calling me names. Where do I post such a complaint?

Mods, it's one thing to not agree with a poster, it's another to stifle what they are saying. I want to know where the complaint board is because I sure do have one.

buckeyenic said:
But there were good QB's still in the draft. Lefours from Louisville would have been a better pick.

Lefors in the 2nd would have been a joke, that is a horrible reach! And how is he a franchise type QB, he is project with some potential but get real. You just want any one but Feeley even if it isnt an upgrade, it is ridiculous :shakeno:

<You just want any one but Feeley even if it isnt an upgrade, it is ridiculous>

Well, I guess you got me on that one...We do need anyone but Feeley.

I won't tolerate someone trying to stifle what I am saying. I never flame other posters or call names and I won't put up with being threatened. We are supposed to be able to state opinions on here. I do that and get cursed for it and can't even report the guy without static. This whole day on here has been pathetic and a large part of it has been due to the moderator today who should lose his powers. He is NOT being unbiased or reasonable and he is trying to censor my opinions.

Complaint lodged... now what recourse do I have?

I'm not leaving. i don't threaten people. I have every right to say what I think. I have no intention of violating TOS but I won't be pushed around.

Back
Top Bottom