Just a thought...no one get p!ssed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought...no one get p!ssed!

buckeyenic

You've been deodorized by Mods
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Everytime I get on this message board and someone has something somewhat negative (but, possibly true) to say about the team and its actions everyone gets p!ssed and calls them stupid. But, isn't that the point of a message board, to have discussions whether they are good/bad. I just think that it's unfair to remove threads from the board just because of a difference of opinion. I understand if they are vulgar/etc. but that's not typically the case....
Just a thought...

So do you want to say something negative or just rant about not being able to?

Well, no one looks at the other boards and this is where it typically happens, so actually this is the right place to post it.

Mod edit: No, it's not the right place. This belongs in the "complaints suggestions and questions" forum. Please try to remember that we only allow Dolphins related topics in the Dolphins forum. Thank you in advance.

<So do you want to say something negative or just rant about not being able to?>

No, but I made a comment earlier about the draft and the thread was removed from the boards b/c of it. And it was a well drawn out criticism. Just kinda funny that everyone only wants to be told what they want to be told. Nothing else.

buckeyenic said:
Well, no one looks at the other boards and this is where it typically happens, so actually this is the right place to post it.

Yes people do look at the other boards and this isn't Dolphins related.

buckeyenic said:

Wrong. We like to have insightful discussions here and welcome constructive critisims sp. What we don't like is incoherent jiberish the day after an outstanding draft.

Ive never seen a thread removed just because it was negative, there are plenty of negative things said on this board (seems like negativity took over the site yesterday) so Im assuming your thread was out of line. Oh and check the grades that most draft experts gave us, we had a very good draft despite what you might think.

No, b/c it was a WASTED 2nd round pick. Sure, Roth is good, but we have a horrible QB and if your excuse for Feeley is the OL, then that is something that should have been addressed in the 2nd round...not ANOTHER DE.

buckeyenic said:
Outstanding draft??? Riiigggghhhttt.

Do you have something constructive to say or would you like to cry about something?

he has a point its sad that people not only have to be scared of getign burned with a negative post butt also if its already been posted 10 seconds befor they o they actually apologiz and say dont burn me for something that stupid. its a lil redidulous with this site the man definealy has a point if its negative your blasted and i someone somehow got some info up on the board sconds befor u your blasted. its sad...

lilcubanphinfan said:
he has a point its sad that people not only have to be scared of getign burned with a negative post butt also if its already been posted 10 seconds befor they o they actually apologiz and say dont burn me for something that stupid. its a lil redidulous with this site the man definealy has a point if its negative your blasted and i someone somehow got some info up on the board sconds befor u your blasted. its sad...

No there's a difference between having legitimit concerns and being overly negative and bashing our coach, players and our most recent draft.

buckeyenic said:
No, b/c it was a WASTED 2nd round pick. Sure, Roth is good, but we have a horrible QB and if your excuse for Feeley is the OL, then that is something that should have been addressed in the 2nd round...not ANOTHER DE.

It wasnt just the line, that was only part of it. Line, horrible coaching and no running game. We addressed 2 of 3 and Houck will hopefully be able to improve the first one. And no QB was worth taking at that point in the second round, so why reach for a player and take him earlier than he deserves to go just to make you happy that we took a QB?

Back
Top Bottom