Just a thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought

dan13

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
I am wondering if Ross is just playing us. If the dust settles and we don't get the big name coach he can tell the fan they did everything they could. They could sell that and get a great OC.

It might be like that but I doubt we will get a great oc if sparano stays. He will be a lame duck coach with some downside and little upside. What nfl ready OC will drop what they are doing to join that? Might have to pick an unknown or a heavy drinker , out of a job.

Yes, Ross is reaching out for an upgrade at head coach just to play the fans. It's all part of his master plan to scheme the fans into thinking he is trying to put a winning product on the field.

Preposterous.

Actaully teams do this with players quite often. So they can sell their fans on- I tried my hardest to sign so and so but his demands were way out of line and he decided to go elsewhere, but i tried. Just sticking with Sparano and co. without at least appearing to reach out to these high powered coaches would look awful to the fans. I t might be that he did feel out cohwer and gruden and harbaugh but lets be honest he isn't going about it the right way by already having a coach sitting, as well as a GM and then trying to interview replacements. The oddness of this coaching search lends itself to people allowing for conspiracy type theories.

You can't keep Sparano now, the players quit on him on the field, humiliate him in the media, he is done.

Ross has money for a reason. It is how you sell something to the media and I firmly believe that he told Tony he is safe. I think in the meeting they had to come up with a way to sale it to the fans. I am sure Dee & Ross come up with this. We will see

I am wondering if Ross is just playing us. If the dust settles and we don't get the big name coach he can tell the fan they did everything they could. They could sell that and get a great OC.

Good luck getting a great offensive coordinator considering the head coach will be in his final year
and have one foot on a banana peel.Would you come here knowing if you don't win right now you'll be one a done with the whole coaching staff. Would you want to come here and have to start from the ground on up and rebuild this complete offense?Would you want to come here knowing the track record of what Ireland and company have drafted of the offensive side of the ball?

All this and you better win with all the new rookies/free agents at running back,offensive line,tight end,wide receiver,and having a crap quarterback.

Don't see a super star offensive coordinator coming here

Well look at Mike Nolan did? If you want to be a HC what better way if it works?

Back
Top Bottom