Just a thought... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought...

jaybird933

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would there be any chance for Dennis Green to be our next Offensive Coordinator?
Would this be a good idea?
It seems to me that Green would be a perfect fit for developing and improving a quarterback (Fiedler, Cade, whoever) as well as bringing receivers (Chambers) along to the next level, since both of those accomplishments are already on his resume.

I think Green would be a great Offensive coordinator since the dumb people in Minnesota are going to fire him. I would actually fire Wanne to make Green the head coach here, he is one of the best.

I doubt he'd be available to us in a coordinator's position though. Green's a head coach and will probably remain a head coach somewhere. If he is available. though, I'd sure as heck be weighing my options before signing Mike Shula to the position.
I don't think anybody is convinced that Mike will be able to get the job done.

PS--Congrats on the Canes last night. Way to keep the title in the state. Noles in '02. Rix for Heisman campaign starts in August.

Originally posted by jaybird933
Would there be any chance for Dennis Green to be our next Offensive Coordinator? Would this be a good idea?

I was thinking that very thought while watching SportsCenter. He is older, so maybe he would like to move to tropical Miami vs an outdoor stadium somewhere else. :D What about if Tony Dungy gets the boot? Or was he an Defensive Coordinator before?

Originally posted by miadphan13
Tony Dungy gets the boot? Or was he an Defensive Coordinator before?
he was on D

Dennis Green has offensive cooridnator? Screw that, Dennis Green as head coach, Norv Turner as offensive coordinator. Maybe Dungy for Defensive coordinator. If this dream came true, then we could be penciled in as champions.

Back
Top Bottom