Just a thought | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought

Dolphins54

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let me first say that I think our wr corp of Chambers/Booker/Boston/Welker/Gillmore is one of the top 5 in the league from top to bottom. With TO walking out of camp today and they offer us a #3 for Booker, would you take it? Let me also just say that I have never seen anything of this nature, but I think it might be something we would think about.

i'd rather get a CB or SS or FS inreturn if we're giving up something valuable

not for a 3rd round pick....it's also likely to be a very late 3rd rounder since they are one of the best in the NFC so it's also like a 4th....I don't want to lose Booker. But if we do I want Sheldon Brown or Lito Sheperd PLUS a late round pick or a 1st rounder. I think Booker's going to have a great year for us. So I say again, don't trade him unless our doors are blown off by an offer. Ask fpr the moon. If they don't take it, big deal.

Another thread mentioned Thompson for Matt Ware and I 'd be all for that, but not Booker.

oops, I just realized that this thread will likely get merged with the one started at 2:58 talking about a trade with Phili. don't be shocked if we have to find our posts over there

Back
Top Bottom