Just can't wait until we draft somebody. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just can't wait until we draft somebody.

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Reaction score
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, another day of draft speculation on Finheaven.com. Man it's like coming to work everyday I'm just starting to dread it. In fact the most original thread in ages was possibly the stupidest one ever in the Ricky vs. Teddy thread. I petition the members of Finheaven to step back and really reflect on why we come here. Is it to argue the 40 times off college players and be critical of the opinions of sports scribes? Or is it to enjoy the company of fellow fin fans, and the bills fans that just won't go away?

It's important to remember what brings us all together here as Finfans. Our integrity, strength of character, and physical prowess. Just like our future linebacker Derrick Johnson.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
From the bottom of my heart,
your friend and commrade,

Megatron.

Yes this is cool, BTW Merriman its better than DJ.:evil:

I'll pass on DJ.....we need an O-Lineman, RB, maybe a QB before we start looking at guys like DJ. Ronnie Brown is our 1st pick, unless we draft down. :lol:

Roman529 said:
I'll pass on DJ.....we need an O-Lineman, RB, maybe a QB before we start looking at guys like DJ. Ronnie Brown is our 1st pick, unless we draft down. :lol:

This isn't a thread about DJ. It's about celebrating the characteristics proud Finheaven members share with such a great player. Often we look into our heros and see ourselves staring right back.:cooldude:

Megatron said:
This isn't a thread about DJ. It's about celebrating the characteristics proud Finheaven members share with such a great player. Often we look into our heros and see ourselves staring right back.:cooldude:

I do see myself when I look into you metal suit! :wink:

yeah she stays at the bottom of the formation.... :cooldude:

i still want benson, i would do anytihng to get benson, i have that much confidence in him, i just hope saban does too...

i already have him on my madden team and hes already ripping through the defenses, he torched the patriots for 140 something yards and 2 scores... it was a thing of beauty...
:rawk:

Back
Top Bottom