Just Chill out! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Chill out!

Atfin4life

Scout Team
Reaction score
TC just started.

It is a known fact that defenses come along faster than offenses.

We had a very good defense last year that is supposed to be better this year.

We are returning all of the starters from last year (less Ogun - contract) and have added some new players.

We have lots of new players on offense.

I WOULD BE MORE ALARMED IF OUR OFFENSE WAS PUSHING OUR DEFENSE AROUND IN TC.

Good Post... I agree during TC the defense is normally ahead of the offense at this time... I think fans want to hear and see a continual progress or improvement each day... With all the pre training camp distractions... I'm for one are glad that the team can now be focus on pure fundamental football.

Lets not lose sight of the fact that our offence is going up against an NFL top ranked (5-10) derfnce every day in TC. I would expect that the "D" would win most of the battles just like they do all season. It is very hard to actually get a true read on our "O" when they are in tough every day. Give the "D" credit for who they are and hope the "O" will perform better as the season goes on.

Yeah, I think your right as well. It seems that a defense that has been together for several seasons (except Brock Marion's replacement) should be able to work better together than a offense with a new reciever, O line (except Wade Smith), running back, and a possible QB change.

Basically the D should be far ahead this early in TC.

Back
Top Bottom