Just curious ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just curious ...

zackattack54

Finatic 24/7
Reaction score
Let's all rewind to a little over a year and a half ago. What were your expectations for this team as well as the media's? Pre Marino, coaching, Ricky, Boston shake up - I believe all expectations were pretty high? - is that fair?

Now fast forward to the present what has and hasnt't improved? Head Coach - major improvement. Offensive Coordinator and Line coach - major improvements. Qb - maybe a wash but Feeley does have more experience now. RB's - improvement. Ricky although rusty and lighter should be fresher, just look at the drop off in ypc from '02 - '03. Ronnie Brown IF he comes as advertised should give us the best 1-2 punch in the league plus he'll also help the passing game and w/ Gordon we have real depth. DL - I say improvement because Timbo had been on a steady decline with his injuries anyway. DB's- downgraded because of the loss of sertain and knight but with a new defensive scheme that is less predictable and better atheletes on the front 7 our DB's might not have to play as well as they had to in our old defensive scheme.

So all in all I have some high expectations and this team should compete for the AFC East crown. With all the improvements that this team has undergone I say look back - what did you think they would do last year?

It's football time baby!!!! See you at the HOF for those of you who are going.

Back
Top Bottom