Just For FUN - Top of The Line Free Agent you'd Consider Paying Top Dollar For ? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just For FUN - Top of The Line Free Agent you'd Consider Paying Top Dollar For ?

I do to...
Just hope that I'm wrong and they see it more the way I do....probably not though.
If they get one I will be pleasantly surprised for I've developed (2 decades) such a poor attitude with this organization lack of insight for a good OL....But we all know only one is far from efficient and logical but if just one hope they have alternate plans lined up to upgrade the OL the way it needs to and has needed to for decades...Its Time ! The Draft will help but FA's needed..

Damn its a no brainer that if Tua is acquired The OL should take on even a more than normal level of efficiency and would be pretty damn foolish to not realize.....

I'll say this . . . if I were to pay top dollar, it would be OL. Regardless what position, I still expect one top dollar FA at the most.

A little OT, but I'd like ONE thread discussing what FH members think Grier/Flo will do. Almost all posts are 'I would draft Tua,' or 'here are the 3 players I'd sign today.' I'm not going to go so far as say 'I don't care,' but I'm far more interested in, staying well within the county of reality, is what to expect from Miami. I know, I know, there'll be the frustrated ones - based on how miserably Miami does things . . . ' Yeah, I get it. But I grow weary of some of the unrealistic predictions.

I think we've set ourslves up in a position to be able to do pretty much whatever the hell they want to do. It's all more on what they consider vital.

Talking about a prediction,
Prediction ? As much as people think we may move up from #5
I think it's just as possible maybe more (easier) that we move up from #18 in order to jump on one of the top 3 OT's....

More from Tony P on Conklin

The other is Jack Conklin, who’s also expected to sign a huge contract. The offensive line needy New York Jets are in hot pursuit of Conklin – I have confirmed that. If the Jets don’t land Conklin, their back-up plan could include Halapoulivaati Vaitai of the Philadelphia Eagles, who general manager Joe Douglas is familiar with. Vaitai is a versatile offensive lineman that’s played several positions for the Eagles and as someone from the organization told me he can be a “solid starting right or left tackle” in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom