just for old times sakes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just for old times sakes

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i have some good news and some bad news.
first the good news . from the standpoint of being a playoff team it may only take two years not four years in which the okla media is predicting for us to reach the playoffs.
even better news is that nick saban is our coach and will lead us to greatness and for more good news is dave is in pittsburg and jay fiedler is with the jets so i bring you good news.
now for the bad news . i plan on using the term standpoint more often.
and for the really bad news . someone stole my keg of ice cold beer and i feel a song coming on.
"i have never been to spain but the ladies their gave me herpies and my name is ron mexico. well i ve never been to heaven but i am coming to dolphinland with my ostate cowboys to play florida atlantic and to show you how to play a no huddle offense.
so i never been to england but i met garry england and i have never been to frisco and dont intend to so break out stripers and lets dance in the pale moonlight. and i ve never been to france but i ve been to pork chop hill becuase i was born there.:cooldude:

self edit i forgot the words to the three dog knight song so i improvised.

Mod Note

You are now on notice: Post stream of limited-consciousness drivel like this in the main forum again, and your posting privileges will be restricted to the SPAM forum.

This kind of stuff belongs in the Lounge; that's what it's there for.

P4E

There should be a no drinking and posting policy :)

there should be no ***** slaping either but she had it coming when she said jay fiedler was a hall of fame qb and she jus admitted that she stole my keg of beer . what is this world comming too?

mercury 40 said:
first the good news . from the standpoint of being a playoff team it may only take two years not four years in which the okla media is predicting for us to reach the playoffs.
even better news is that nick saban is our coach and will lead us to greatness and for more good news is dave is in pittsburg and jay fiedler is with the jets so i bring you good news.
and for the really bad news . someone stole my keg of ice cold beer and i feel a song coming on.
"i have never been to spain but the ladies their gave me herpies and my name is ron mexico. well i ve never been to heaven but i am coming to dolphinland with my ostate cowboys to play florida atlantic and to show you how to play a no huddle offense.
so i never been to england but i met garry england and i have never been to frisco and dont intend to so break out stripers and lets dance in the pale moonlight. and i ve never been to france but i ve been to pork chop hill becuase i was born there.:cooldude:

3 Dog Night... as in the opposite of "day".
Refers to how cold a night is by how many dogs you have to sleep with to keep warm.

I think im in love wit Mercury...:o

:wink: :tongue: :lol:

mercury 40 said:

mercury40 :hump: - best poster this side of john simmons

That makes me wanna :spit: because that was so :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom