Just for the record | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.

Good post, I was going to post the same thing, but the boards have blown up with Ricky threads...let's keep track of those people that hate on Ricky.

If you hate Ricky please let it be known on this thread.

xXxpHiN34 said:
You have to admit......there is waaaaaay too much crying and moaning about Ricky coming back to the team.

Just for the record, I'm gonna keep track of all the Ricky haters, and when Ricky and Ronnie are busting 100 yard games a piece, and we're winning games left and right, all Ricky haters that praise him will be none other than hypocrites.
Fine by me. Just a question though. Is it OK with you if I post this message again when Ricky fathers another child witha different woman, gets busted for dope, fails his fourth drug test and gets suspended for a season, or decides in October that he is quitting the team to tour Tibet with Doug Henning, a few sherpas and a pack of yaks?

phinsforever said:
Fine by me. Just a question though. Is it OK with you if I post this message again when Ricky fathers another child witha different woman, gets busted for dope, fails his fourth drug test and gets suspended for a season, or decides in October that he is quitting the team to tour Tibet with Doug Henning, a few sherpas and a pack of yaks?

why couldnt this happen too Ronnie Brown?
you are being biased, although its more likely to happen to ricky, you cant judge him like that

phinsforever said:

You can do what you want bud.

btw, what Ricky does off the field isn't any of our business. So who cares?

many act as if he will be the focal point of the offense again, and its stupid to trust him again. NEWS FLASH!!!! we have Ronnie Brown now, not to mention an OC in Linehan that knows what he is doing.

Sign me up for the anti-Ricky crowd, but allow me to make something clear before I am entered into your database.;) I think it is possible for him to be a good runner again, but I just dont want him on my team. I would much rather never hear his name again, and win with ROnnie Brown. It might me immature of me to not forgive, but I cant help it. I just dont like Ricky any more. Not the kind of player I want representing my team.

sign me up for the "Do what is best for the dolphins crowd" if ricky can do what he did 3 years ago, welcome back :)

finsmx said:
sign me up for the "Do what is best for the dolphins crowd" if ricky can do what he did 3 years ago, welcome back :)

We need more finfans like you...

:wink: :D

xXxpHiN34 said:
You can do what you want bud.

btw, what Ricky does off the field isn't any of our business. So who cares?

many act as if he will be the focal point of the offense again, and its stupid to trust him again. NEWS FLASH!!!! we have Ronnie Brown now, not to mention an OC in Linehan that knows what he is doing.
I wish it was as simple as it is in MAdden or fantasy football, where your rosters are virtual with no human emotions. The reality is however, that the NFL is using players that are real and subject to psychological stimulus. Team chemistry is just as important as talent. The NE Patriots are prime examples. The NFl is all about parity these days, and the better teams are the ones that can come togehter as a cohesive unit. Williams is a distraction that detracts the player's attention from the bigger picture.

phinsforever said:
I wish it was as simple as it is in MAdden or fantasy football, where your rosters are virtual with no human emotions. The reality is however, that the NFL is using players that are real and subject to psychological stimulus. Team chemistry is just as important as talent. The NE Patriots are prime examples. The NFl is all about parity these days, and the better teams are the ones that can come togehter as a cohesive unit. Williams is a distraction that detracts the player's attention from the bigger picture.
thats why you cant just string a team together, with great talent and expect them to get along......this is what happened with our line last year. Great talent, but zero leadership, and no one taking charge...........thats the way i see it

fitskin said:
I can't wait to see #34 in uniform again.
Neither can I. I just hope this time his uniform is black stripes, has a bigger number, and has "Miami Dade county Jail " on back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom