just give nolan the damn job! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

just give nolan the damn job!

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
this is getting ridiculus, none of the big names are coming here so just hire nolan and fire morono so we can get on with our lives!

I do think we are too worried about big names. Hell if they announced Brian Shottenheimer was taking over as coach I would be quite fine.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need an offensive coach and his time at frisco was a joke! He's a great DC but I'll pass on the head coach gig.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need an offensive coach and his time at frisco was a joke! He's a great DC but I'll pass on the head coach gig.

I like Nolan's potential as a head coach in fact I wanted him the year he went to SF. I do have big problems with the offensive coordinator hires he made at SF and would be very suspect if he made those choices

IMO his main problem in frisco were his personnel moves more than his coaching ability. That Alex Smith pick killed him. I think promoting Nolan to HC would be a step up from Sparano, and probably a better candidate than most that are currently available

OUR SEASON ENDED SUNDAY! do you really think we'd have gone through all the interviewing, offer making, counteroffers, rooney rule interviews, and signed/hired a new head coach already? especially when one of the candidates coached a bowl game monday! Let the man get home, enjoy his achievement with his family & players for half a day before everyone's up his *** to come coach for him. anyone who expected results already is a dum-dum and illustrates the difference between them and a successful billionaire owner who knows what they're doing and how to go about it. Its called due-dilligence, google the term. How anyone can criticize Ross yet (especially for not having hired a HC yet) is retarded. you may not like not knowing, but if you think there isn't an urgency on the part of the Fins you're wrong...I would like them to take as much time as they need to make sure they do the best thing for this team.

Back
Top Bottom