Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out.

Cuban B said:
mvp.com

they didnt have the real culpepper jersey out yet, so i just personalized an authentic jersey

don't personalized jerseys cost more?

Majpain said:
don't personalized jerseys cost more?

i got it on sale, $289.99 with 20% off

with S&H it only came out to $231.99 and i received it in less than 12 days

they still have them for 10% off there

I got my replica jersey Tuesday....I can't shell out $200....$80 is high enough! :eek:

When you put it on, did you get a sudden urge to go on a cruise ship? :sidelol: I kid......I kid......... haha

wish i even had the 80 for the replica. culpepper's name looks so good on the back of those aqua and orange jerseys.

I read in the Sun-Sentinel that they will have Culpepper (white and aqua) jerseys available at the stadium on Saturday during the Season Ticket Holder Appreciation thing. $90 Obvisously not an authentic, but still, first chance to get them!!! I may just be picking one up that day :-)

Sweet! I think I'm done with my authentic jersey purchases though. This offseason I bought 3 authentic R. Brown jerseys. One in aqua, one in white, and one in orange. They are awesome!! You'll see me wearing them with pride this season!

MIAdolphin89 said:
Hah, that angle in the second picture actually makes the 8 look like it's coming out of the shirt all 3d-like.

yeah i just noticed it too looks cool
HOT JERSEY i want one so bad...:dolphins:

HysterikiLL said:
There's something about new authentics. The look, the shine, the smell. It's like the first day of spring. Mmm, beautiful jersey.

brings a single man-tear to my eye... :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom