Just got my Fins at Buffalo ticks!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Fins at Buffalo ticks!!!!!!

dolfin530

Student of the Game
Reaction score
I live in PA, 2hrs from Buffalo and I just ordered the tickets today:). Is there anyone going to the game in buffalo or any dolfans in PA?

I live in PA, 2hrs from Buffalo and I just ordered the tickets today:). Is there anyone going to the game in buffalo or any dolfans in PA?

Have fun...Be careful some of those fans can be pretty rowdy, even when there going to go 2 and 14

Have fun Fin fans and be safe!! can not wait for the season to start!!!!!

Just got my tickets in the mail!!! The season can't start any sooner. Lets all hope we get to the last game of the season if ya know what I mean!

4 of us are driving down from Montreal Canada, sitting in section 108, my wife will be 8 months pregnant, hope them rednecks aren't too rowdy...

Ill be there!! me and my friends and girlfriend. I'm in section 107, row 21. Will be in Fins gear! go fins. I usually tailgate directly across from the main entrance, you'll see an RV. The bills fans aren't all that bad, especially when you're 6'5" and 290. I will say however that to Buffalo fans, the Dolphins are their #1 Rival. according to our poll here, fins fans don't feel the same. I'm from bills country so its a big deal to me.

I will be in section 129 in the wheelchair seeting. I will either have an aqua Ricky or Ronnie jersey!

I just relized my seats are on the bills side, but they are in the endzone. Do you guys think thats ok or should I see if i can move?

Let the madness begin....8 fins fans coming down from Toronto sitting at the 10 yard line....here we gooooooooooooooo! Marshall Plan time

I'm going to the game with my GF, going to tailgate with some friends from Buffalo who are Bills fans. My tickets are in section 333, supposed to be near 50 yrd line. Got them from a season tix holder, hopefully that section won't be too bad. I'm gonna have die hard Bills fans all around me :( Prolly wearing my orange #23 jersey ;-)

Never been to that stadium, how bad are the Bills fans? I've been to a few Fins games at Meadowlands...Little trash talking, but never had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom