Just got my Fins at Buffalo ticks!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Fins at Buffalo ticks!!!!!!

I'm going to the game with my GF, going to tailgate with some friends from Buffalo who are Bills fans. My tickets are in section 333, supposed to be near 50 yrd line. Got them from a season tix holder, hopefully that section won't be too bad. I'm gonna have die hard Bills fans all around me :( Prolly wearing my orange #23 jersey ;-)

Never been to that stadium, how bad are the Bills fans? I've been to a few Fins games at Meadowlands...Little trash talking, but never had any problems.

your gonna get trash talking, really the main thing is cheer for your team but dont run your mouth especially if you guys win, that will only cause problems

Bills fans aren't that bad. Ive had good and bad experiences. Don't run your mouth but don't be afraid to give it right back to them. Its a good idea to be with a mixed group of bills fans if you can. I got worse heckling outside the stadium tailgating than in my seats. and i sat in the coors light rockpile, rowdy cheap seats.

We should plan a finheaven tailgate. there's a great lot right across from the main entrance which is usually a good spot. that's where we always go

someone set it up please....

If i can come up with coordinates on google earth or maps to the spot I tailgate at, will you guys try to meet me there? Id love to try to organize this but organization isnt my strong point. I can get you good directions the way I go but im coming from Rochester so they may be different for you. We plan on leaving our place EARLY. Let me know if you'd be interested.

3854 Southwestern Blvd, Orchard Park, NY, United States.

Put this address into google maps, and youll see the secondary entrance to the stadium and directly accross the street, there is an empty field/lot. That is where Ill be.

This is how Ill get there:

3.Take I-90 W
Toll road

Take exit 49 for NY-78 toward Depew/Lockport
Partial toll road
About 2 mins
go 0.9 mi
total 71.8 mi

Turn right at NY-78 S/Transit Rd
Continue to follow Transit Rd
About 15 mins
go 9.2 mi