Just Got My Tickets to Jets vs Dolphins on MNF!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Got My Tickets to Jets vs Dolphins on MNF!!

NYPhinzFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
I planned to come to Miami for 2 games this season, but decided to see if I could get a good deal on the tickets to the Jets game on MNF, up here in the New Meadowlands. Not only did I get tickets on the 50 yard line, but I got a pretty good deal. Just gotta decide which game I wanna come down for this year. Any suggestions?

A bunch of us from work are going to the Denver game this year. Should be a good game.

I will be at the Pats MNF game. Even the worst of worst posters and naysayers will never change me going to root for Miami, never.

I will be up there for the Giants game on Oct 30th....cant wait. Also have tix for Mia v Jets on New Yrs Day.

I got some tickets for all games. Section 106 row 6. I'll keep it fair for sure. I say Eagles is the next big game!

I just got my Tickets to the Giants game and just found out that i'm going to the New Years Day game in Mia againts the Jets ... Thinking about the Jets game here in The Meadowlands ... I went to the Mia game in the Meadowlands for 1980 till 2003 then in 2002 and 2003 i had fights with two ahole jets fans ... I'm 46 and bringing my 8 yr old son with me now and i'm not going to fight with any drunking jets fans ... just not worth it

Back
Top Bottom