Just heard on total access | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just heard on total access

Woodson was never the best CB in the leauge.

Sorry man, that just aint right. Hes way overpaid for his production.

Woodson stopped trying 3 years ago. He's easily the most selfish DB in the league.

Who cares the Raiders wouldn't want to send him there. In all likeliness the team they'd make a deal with could be the Cardinals.

We probably have a better chance of affording Surtain than KC does affording Charles Woodson. He doesn't come cheap ya know... :wink:

I'm sure Al Davis would much rather have Woodson covering Moss then Surtain , also he let K.C. get Marcus Allen which was not a very popular move with Raider fans at the time.

Just win Baby ( I hate that guy )

Woodson wants like 20 mill to sign, and wants to be the highest paid corner

That is just stupid on the part of the chiefs.

1. Surtain is a better corner
2. Surtain comes cheaper.
3. The raiders will be looking for 1st round compensation.

I know this is a bluff, but even Wanny could have seen through this demoralising effort to reduce the compensation for Surtain.

Is it just me...

Charles Woodson seems like the type of player who should drift toward the Raiders, not escape from them.

Maybe Woodson's gig is to become even more unwelcome and underachieving somewhere else, then be scooped up by Al Davis at the end of his career

Surtain is a much better player, period. I would not be surprise if KC decide to go for Woodson, which in this case i'll be more then happy to keep Surtain. We need to remember that always exist the possibility to restructure and extend PS contract. I cant wait to see Woodson try to cover Moss lol.

Shifty187 said:
Woodson sucks and he isnt very good?

Are u for real?:rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between not playing well (because your always injured) and sucking! Before the turf toe and the broken leg he was the best CB in the league for 3-4 seasons!

C'mon let's not exaggerate. He is a good corner, but nowhere near the top corner in the NFL. His reputation is overblown because of the hype he got when he was drafted.

jlfin said:
C'mon let's not exaggerate. He is a good corner, but nowhere near the top corner in the NFL. His reputation is overblown because of the hype he got when he was drafted.

He was a 2nd rounder!

If anything brought him hype it was an incredible 2001-2002 campaign that he's fallen off from.

Haha let em acquire Toast Woodson they'll wish they had traded 3 1sts for surtain. Toast Woodson is trash

Back
Top Bottom