Just heard on total access | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just heard on total access

Chuckenice

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just heard on total access on the NFL channel that Oakland is shopping Charles Woodson around, and guess who's interested? K.C. :fire:

Chuckenice said:
I just heard on total access on the NFL channel that Oakland is shopping Charles Woodson around, and guess who's interested? K.C. :fire:

No way in HADES that good ol' Al Davis trades Charles Woodson to the hated Chiefs.

he sucks and just like skape said he wouldnt trade it to a divsional rival...or atleast i hope not

SkapePhin said:
No way in HADES that good ol' Al Davis trades Charles Woodson to the hated Chiefs.

Yeah, I'm sure they're interested. There's no way he's going to a division rival, to cover the guy they just traded for (Moss).

Ontop of that, the comp will be higher (although Woodson is overrated) and the contract will be bigger.

I hope your right, they also mentioned the Saints as well.

Chuckenice said:
:eek: NO WAY. Chicago better be offering there 2nd rounder of I'll be real mad.

When will everyone realize that Charles Woodson sucks? He isn't very good. Plus, he gets injured just by practically waking up in the morning. !o million is what the hook is for next season. I doubt KC wants to pay that and then have to hammer out a contract extension ( which they have already done for Surtain ) on top of that.

Chuckenice said:

i hope it happens....that means we'd keep Surtain...c'mon Al make it happen!

SkapePhin said:

Don't be surprised if it happeneds, although Woodson is good, he is very injury prone.

Just our luck. Whenever we want to trade Pat, there are other good CB out there.

Saban is snickering
Peterson is rolling on the ground laughing
Wierd Al just dropped a load in his depends

The NFL Network has to talk football every night & this is the same guy who said the Chiefs could trade thier compensatory pick

SkapePhin said:

I totally agree. Trading him to a divisional rival would be insane.

I heard the same. This is the Chiefs idea of trying to get Saban to panic and take the 4th rounder. Only a moron would trade for Woodson when they have an opportunity to get the top 3-5 CB in the leage in Surtain. I don't think Saban will budge.

He would be more expensive then Pat and Pat is better. If KC goes with him they are stupid and deserve to keep having a horrible defense

Samphin said:
When will everyone realize that Charles Woodson sucks? He isn't very good. Plus, he gets injured just by practically waking up in the morning. !o million is what the hook is for next season. I doubt KC wants to pay that and then have to hammer out a contract extension ( which they have already done for Surtain ) on top of that.

Woodson sucks and he isnt very good?

Are u for real?:rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between not playing well (because your always injured) and sucking! Before the turf toe and the broken leg he was the best CB in the league for 3-4 seasons!

Back
Top Bottom